Go-to Place for BusinessThe Chamber is the go-to place for Northeast businesses, a clearing house for collaborative problem-solving.
It is the gatekeeper and advocate for plans and projects that generate economic and social vitality for Northeast businesses, institutions and neighborhoods.
MentorMentor of tomorrow’s leaders and the guardian of the Northeast’s historic and cultural assets.
Northeast Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber is the go-to place for Northeast businesses, a clearing house for collaborative problem-solving. It is the gatekeeper and advocate for plans and projects that generate economic and social vitality for Northeast businesses, institutions and neighborhoods. It is the mentor of tomorrow’s leaders and the guardian of the Northeast’s historic and cultural assets.
Please join us as we work toward achieving the full potential of Historic Northeast’s neighborhoods. We are available on the phone and in person at the Chamber offices.
The Northeast Kansas City Chamber of Commerce strives to be a financially sound, well-managed business association that enhances the quality of life and economic competitiveness in the historic, contemporary and multi-cultural Northeast district of Kansas City, Missouri. The Chamber works through partnership and collaboration to comprehensively serve the diverse entrepreneurial, cultural, artistic, commercial, industrial and civic interests of its members. The Chamber seeks as members caring volunteers eager to promote the general well-being and economic growth of the Northeast community.
The Northeast Kansas City Chamber of Commerce seeks an environment where:
- All business districts and neighboring residential enclaves are safe, clean, well-maintained, and thriving
- A Chamber organization with the staff and financial resources to support and enhance the entrepreneurial, artistic, entertainment, culinary, historic preservation and commercial interests of its diverse members
- All available economic development tools, including Community Improvement Districts, are appropriately used to incent business retention and attraction throughout the Northeast area
- Multiple goals are accomplished through Chamber-sponsored education and orientation programs, networking events, collective marketing and promotion, and advanced technology
- Partnerships and collaborations made possible by the network of governmental, social service, educational, artistic and faith-based organizations present in the Northeast Community are use to augment the core services of the Chamber
- The Chamber encourages members to employ qualified Northeast residents and engage business to business interchange of goods, services, and ideas
- The Chamber becomes a clearing house and advocate for development plans and their implementation
- In a spirit of optimism, determination and cooperation, the Northeast Chamber helps the Northeast area reclaim its role as a vibrant historic, economic and residential attraction for the Kansas City region